“A Man of Letters”, from my not-so-sneaky alternative account. ;)
Yeah, yeah, I know, kids: don’t smoke, okay! But Sam can. He’s been to Hell, after all. (Sketched for a kinkmeme prompt on LJ and inspired by a photo I saw flashing by my dashboard here on tumblr.)
OKAY CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT BECAUSE I JUST HAVE A LOT OF REI FEELINGS RIGHT NOW.
He’s trying so hard to convince Nagisa that he’s there to help him when he needs help. He will help Nagisa improve his grades no matter what it takes, but when Nagisa rejects him the first time he tries and pushes on, suggesting that they figure it out collectively, but you can just see how his face falters.
Then when Nagisa yells at Rei, like full-on YELLS at Rei, the way he says Nagisa’s name sounds so broken because he’s probably never seen this side of Nagisa before, and not knowing what he can do to help Nagisa is probably breaking him inside and Rei probably feels so helpless and I JUST CAN’T GET OVER THE FACT THAT REI WAS SO EMOTIONAL AND SO PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING NAGISA IN THIS EPISODE GDI REI BBY IS SO IN LOVE afs;dlfja;lskdfj
important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on